Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My recipe for zucchini bread!

Photo by Ken Korczak
KEN KORCZAK:

As anyone who has ever planted a zucchini plant knows, you get a lot of zucchini. And so begs the question: What do I do with all of it? One excellent way to make good use of this marvelous squash is to make zucchini bread -- and so now I will share with you an excellent recipe.

This recipe is not only good, I don't think I have ever screwed it up. It comes out right every time. This zucchini bread is moist, extremely flavorful -- it's terrific. And rumor has it that it wil increase your lifespan by 7.3 years, on average, according to some top scientist somewhere, I'm sure.

I hope you try it:


Ingredients:

3 eggs, beaten

1 cup of vegetable oil

2 cups sugar

2 cups shredded zucchini

3 cups of flour

1 tsp salt

1 tsp baking soda

1.2 tsp baking powder

3 tsp. cinnamon

1/2 cup walnuts

Instructions:

This is not rocket science. Just mix together all the ingredients in large bowl. As for the zucchini, I like to blend mine in a food processor till it gets just mushy. I use the Vita-Mix. But just as often I use an ordinary cheese grater, and that works perfectly.

Makes two loaves. Use regular-sized bread pans. Fill them about 3/4 to the top.

Bake at 350 to 375 for 35 to 40 minutes! Ta-da! You're done!

My little book, only .99 cents! ---> BIRD BRAIN GENIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment